A Spell for the Lonely Hermit

Source: http://www.learntarot.com/maj09.htm

     As an introvert I’ve learned that occasionally we hit ruts in which we’ve become so much of hermits that we begin to experience strong difficulties which sidetrack us from life purposes.  It’s common in all introverts’ lives that a lack of much needed courage takes place from time to time and that life becomes depressing as we begin to feel worthless to the world.  This kind of thinking can be dangerous in certain mental states, thus I have created a spell which can magically boost our courage and guide us onto a path in which we begin to feel more purpose and happiness rather than the depressing feelings of worthlessness.  Most importantly a path of inspiration which will guide us into a productiveness which helps with work life, hobbies & relationships.


          Light an orange candle somewhere you go in your
     home in which you enjoy spending time when alone.
     Orange candles are used for inspiration and courage, as
     well as emotional healing and attracting friends.  For me a
     place to light the candle would be in my living room in
     front of my big screen television or alternatively you could
     do the spell at your alter.

          Relax for a moment, channeling all purposeful energies
     within by thinking of people who shared life journeys with
     you, past events which brought you happiness and/or
     other sentimental thoughts which bring you to peace with
     your inspirational energies.

               Now say:
                    Light of purpose and courage, energies of
               the air,
                    Bring forth guidance of inspiration and
               change into my life.

          Hold carnelian stone(s) while rubbing out the
     energies within it.

               Say:
                    I transfer the energies of the carnelian
               within me,
                    Spirit of creativity and self-worth, guide
               me now. 

          Hold the tiger’s eye for bravery.

               Say:
                    On my new journeys, I shall carry my
               Tiger’s eye with me,
                    May the power of the eye constantly
               charge me with the bravery I require.

               Chant quietly at first, becoming louder as you
          continue until you feel full of the energies necessary to
          perform this spell:
                     Inner strength, I empower you with love,
               So mote it be from the powers above!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Exorcist (1973) Review

The Exorcist (1971) Novel Review

Are You Afraid of the Dark? "The Tale of the Lonely Ghost" (1992) Review